- Rose absolute, violet, leather, lily of the valley, tangerine, ginger, rice powder, amber, animal notes.
Sheer sensuous fantasy. The powdered top note evokes a woman who dresses for seduction – a soft trail of lipstick, the rustling of lace. The intimate ritual of a femme fatale who sees right through the fragile armour of men. Her sophistication is intriguing, as is the commerce she makes of her body. Under the bitter-sweet touch of almond, like a secret that unfolds, comes a hint of supple leather, fluid and flexible, that introduces what is to come : a boudoir, fingers that tighten on a leatherette sofa and the palpable presence of raw desire. Doesn’t every woman have the fantasy of being a temptress in a hotel bar, of yielding to desire in the intimacy of a lift or of giving way to sensuality in silk sheet luxury ? Composition: Rose absolute, violet, leather, lily of the valley, tangerine, ginger, rice powder, amber, animal notes. Nose for this fragrance is Nathalie Feisthauer. Putain des Palaces was launched in 2006.
List Price: $ 152.00
Price: $ 152.00
- Latin Binomial: Calendula officinalis
- Common Names; Marigold Flowers, Bride of the Sun, Holigolde, Marybud, Summer’s Bride, Spousa Solis, Drunkard
- Aroma: A spicy, soft floral perfume when burned
- Wicca / Pagan / Spiritual Uses Include: Calendula is traditionally used for Health/Healing, Boosting Psychic Powers, Inducing Magick Properties: Prophetic Dreams, Protection, & Help in Legal Matters.
Calendula flowers and leaves can be made into an ointment or powder for a variety of common skin ailments, including : cuts, scrapes, abrasions, scalds, blisters, and acne. For bee stings, rub the fresh flowers directly on the sting to relieve the pain. A Calendula rinse made of unsweetened tea brings out the highlights in blonde and brunette hair. Also try running bath water over a mesh bag full of Calendula flowers for a refreshing and stimulating bath that is good for the skin.
List Price: $ 5.55
Price: $ 2.50