Angel Type | Fragrance / Perfume Oil | 2oz Made with Organic Oils – Spray on Perfume Oil – Alcohol & Preservative Free
- Scent: Angel Type – Scent Description: Top notes are melon, coconut, mandarin orange, cassia, jasmine, bergamot and cotton candy; middle notes are honey, apricot, blackberry, plum, orchid, peach, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red berries and rose; base notes are tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, dark chocolate and caramel.
- Take a walk down memory lane. What makes this fragrance so fantastic is that it smells equally as good as its designer counterpart and last much, much longer.
- Our Perfume Oils leaves a silky feeling while softening your skin. Alcohol free, making it ideal for those with sensitive skin. Can also be applied to hair for frizz control and added shine. Coconut oil is beneficial to reducing protein loss in damaged hair. Can be applied on wet or dry hair. Do Not use heat after using any oil product on your hair.
- Never oily or greasy – Perfect for purse or pocket – Great for touch ups on the run
- Leaves skin moisturized silky, smooth and great smelling. Great perfume alternative for young girls. Safe for sensitive skin. Leaves a beautiful scent while leaving hair and skin feeling silky smooth. Spray on hair for a quick pick me up. Works also as a detangler and helps control frizz. Can be used anytime of the day. Does not leave a greasy look or feel to hair.
Name, trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and Sweet Essentials has no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances was created through chemical analysis and reproduction. These descriptions is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, or to confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designer’s name and valuable trademark.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 9.99
[wprebay kw=”types+of+perfume+scents” num=”0″ ebcat=”-1″] [wprebay kw=”types+of+perfume+scents” num=”1″ ebcat=”-1″]